At The Wedded Bliss, we know you’ll find advertising with us to be a cost effective means of promoting your business to your specific market. Associating your business with other premier advertisers, and our beautiful content, will build your image among the Northeast Texas community. The Wedded Bliss is designed to be your upscale advertising platform for building your brand, image, and customer loyalty. Thank you for considering The Wedded Bliss.
The Wedded Bliss Magazine is at the center of the East Texas wedding scene — delivering between 15,000-20,000 copies all across East Texas to passionate women who crave fresh ideas, expert advice, and helpful resources to help her tackle the new and exciting stage of her life.
Rocking the Industry
- #1 bridal publication in East Texas, since 2004
- Each year The Wedded Bliss hosts the top two largest bridal fairs in East Texas, connecting local brides with area vendors
- Largest and most extensive directory resource of local wedding vendors
- Large distribution area, covering the greater extent of East Texas
Distributed All Across East Texas
With big, bold, beautiful photography that delights the readers’ eyes, our clean, modern design raises the bar and separates us from the rest.
Advertiser Opportunity – Advertise the Way You Want!
- Print: Choose from full page, half page, quarter page, or an eighth page in our bi-monthly magazine. We have an option to fit every budget! Need a graphic designer? No problem. Our in-house group of designers will design your ad for FREE!
- Web: Promote your business with a banner ad or featured article on our blog.
- Video: As a new advertiser of The Wedded Bliss, we will create a complimentary video trailer to promote your business.
Don’t take our word for it, read what our advertisers have to say!
Print Advertising Specifications
|Full Page||9.25” x 11.125”||8” x 10.25”||9” x 10.875”||8” x 10.375”|
|Half Page||NA||8” x 5”||NA||7.5” x 4.5”|
|Quarter Page||NA||3.875” x 5”||NA||3.625” x 4.75”|
|Eighth Page||NA||3.875” x 2.38”||NA||3.625” x 2.13”|
*Due to the minor variation in cutting and trimming tolerance, the safe zone describes an area within the cut/trim line where you can be sure important text and graphics will not be trimmed.
Deadlines for Submissions
- January 20th for the March/April issue
- March 20th for the May/June issue
- May 20th for the July/August issue
- July 20th for the September/October issue
- September 20th for the November/December issue
- November 20th for the January/February issue